Saturday, March 24, 2012

 

Dear Universe...

Yeah, another weird post - but couldn't hurt to try...

Dear Universe (or Universe admin),

Can I have ops please? Oh and terminal access with a list of op commands.
I've been at this game long enough, so I figure I know what would be needed so everyone plays nicely. Too much griefing or imba things in some aspects.

If not, that's ok too. Just figured it might be fun to tweak the gaming experience a little with some creative play.

A new gamer's guide or wiki would also be nice too. The old ones are outdated considering all the updates and changes that have been made to the game since those documents were released.

Likely I'll never see a real answer to this, but either way I still see humor to this seemingly pointless thing called the universe and my seemingly pointless existance within it.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?