Sunday, March 01, 2009

 

What the heck?

I woke up from a stupid-ass dream. Forgot what the main part of it was, but I was clearing out a really crappy-ass apartment when I was heading to the balcony where the stairs were. But the part that stuck in my head for no reason was some song on a nearby radio played to a banjo of all things. And I only remember that it was about "Agrathena". Never hearing of a name like that before, I went to look it up online after I woke up. And yes, at one point in time there was such a name. But no reference to a weird-ass song. Making it odd that I'd hear such a song in a lame-ass dream. So that aspect of the dream makes no sense, yet I remember it. So what the heck?

As for the cicada tinnitus from before? It went away after I laid off the Mt.Dew. I figure it was probably the right combination of excessive amounts of caffiene, high-fructose corn syrup, and sodium benzoate that did it. So I'll stick with less potent soft-drinks from now on...

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?