Sunday, March 30, 2008

 

Not too productive lately.

Not sure why, but lately my brain feels like a useless gellified globule. Go figure. So my creativity has bottomed out until something can get it going again. Could be related to the way I'm virtually anonymous and invisible when it comes to job prospects. Nobody's paying attention, so things just goes on by mostly unseen.

I suppose if the weather was nicer, this would be a good time to go hiking. Either that or see about dusting the cobwebs off the bicycle in the garage. Maybe I'll video some footage of the Amstutz, might try some compositing work later using that... Oh wait, need new batteries for the camera first. Oh wait, need money for new batteries. Oh wait, need a job for money. Bleh.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?