Sunday, September 27, 2009

 

Vista Update causing BSOD?

It seems my moms e-Machine computer has been getting BSOD problems lately. And it's really annoying, since the thing has been fairly stable until this point. The only thing I could think of was the Windows Update for Vista that came in on 9/22/2009. After that point, that's where the crashiness started being a problem. I'm doing a rollback as of now, so now I have to figure out how to disable updates if that indeed is the problem.

Dunno what MS is doing, but they need to field test some stuff more often before they release it. It's not good if updates break more things than they fix. (Although that wouldn't be a first, their SP3 update for XP breaks a lot of wireless because of a retarded change to wlanapi.dll. I know I'm calling them out on that one.)

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?