Wednesday, July 08, 2009

 

What's up with the news blackout?

Really, I feel like I'm under a news blackout here in the U.S. If it wasn't for the internet, it certainly would be. Yes it's news that Michael Jackson died and he was a cultural icon, but damn - it is not a story that deserves full time coverage on multiple channels. I want to hear about what the hell else is going on in the world. That's the reason why I go to the news channels every now and then. The point is that I want to hear about what is NEW in the world. Capice?

I guess the main stream media people are lacking in priorities. The Michael Jackson funeral should be covered on E!, VH-1, or even MTV. They're the ones responsible for the pop-culture and entertainment related stuff. Not CNN, Fox, MSNBC, or HLN or whatever. Priorities people, priorities!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?