Saturday, July 04, 2009

 

Uh oh, he told about plasma foils!

Am I the only one that finds it amusing that a professor got in trouble for sharing some info about the same kind of technology that has been publicly presented on J.L.Naudin's website for a couple of years now?

But I guess that leaves me wondering about the depth and scope of the information provided. To what degree above and beyond the basics already in the public domain make it top secret?

---Edit---

I just did a double check. The professor is the same guy who wrote the plasma article in the 25th IEEE Conference on plasma Science that inspired J.L. Naudin. Apparently the technology wasn't too top secret back in 1998. So if you can get access to that article, I'd suspect a good bit of the information is public already.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?