Wednesday, April 22, 2009

 

Wormhole camera again...

Just found out Arthur C. Clarke actually had a short story about this concept, it's called "The Light of Other Days". Sounds like a neat read, I might have to find it. But the idea came up because I'm seeing weird stuff. It's either I'm some wierd experiment subject (cue X-files music) or I'm just too sleep deprived. But why or who the hell would want to do wormhole pics of somebody insignificant as myself? (Unless it is myself, but that would still be odd.) I think I'll argue the latter option of sleep deprivation, but I still find the principle of it to be a tad intriguing.

Edit:
Turns out its a whole book, and not just a short story. I'm just wondering why I haven't heard about it earlier. I'm going to have to see if the library has that one. :)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?