Wednesday, January 14, 2009

 

My name made the news recently...

My name made the news, but not my name specifically. Rather, it's my family's name. And when those who have the family name number just around 500 in the U.S. and about another 500 in Germany, it's more noticable than when someone does stuff under a family name of who knows how many (like Johnson, Jones, or Smith.)

I don't know of the guy as an immediate cousin and never heard of him before, but the odds are still very good that he's a distant cousin. But regardless of relation, it turns out he's a dirtbag. But a very clever dirtbag none the less. (From what stories I've heard, cleverness does run throughout the family it seems.)

So now you can read about the Schrenker name in the news... Anyhow, I hope my sister gets a Nobel in bio-engineering or genetic research sometime in the future, so at least people can hear about the name in a good way. (Or perhaps I get out of my own economic slump so I can get in on the commercial art or 3D graphics scene. It's hard to accomplish much when doors haven't opened and money's tight - at least without doing something infamous.)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?