Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Running Through A Pitbull Farm Screaming While Only Wearing Meat Pants

Sometimes it's like running through a pitbull farm screaming while wearing meat pants. But in the case of this blog it's the exact opposite. Nobody reads it, so nobody shoots it down with the comments either. So basically I can post whatever the hell I want, because I realize that nobody cares. That doesn't mean that it's true, nor does it mean it's not. It just means that whatever I say disappears into the ether without consequences simply because there's no audience to begin with. Who exactly is going to be pissed off and complain? Influenced to action? Nobody. Big whoop.

Unlike running through a pitbull farm screaming while wearing meat pants (basically being chased by an angry mob in a vicious escalating cycle), this blog is like yelling from a boat in the middle of the ocean. There's nobody around. If someone is, they know you can't do anything anyways. So I could yell whatever I want. More likely than not, my audience is only the fishes. They have other agendas, can't hear through the water, and even if they could hear me - they wouldn't know what the hell I was saying anyways. I'm just from a different world to them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?